[slurm-users] Prevent CLOUD node from being shutdown after startup

Xaver Stiensmeier xaverstiensmeier at gmx.de
Fri May 12 09:35:06 UTC 2023

Dear slurm-users,

I am currently looking into options how I can deactivate suspending for
nodes. I am both interested in the general case:

Allowing all nodes to be powered up, but for all nodes without automatic
suspending except when triggering power down manually.

And the special case:

Allowing all nodes to be powered up, but without automatic suspending
for some nodes except when triggering power down manually.

---

I tried using negative times for SuspendTime, but that didn't seem to
work as no nodes are powered up then.

Best regards,
Xaver Stiensmeier