[slurm-users] Regarding Multi-Cluster Accounting Information

Shaghuf Rahman shaghuf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:23:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

I tried adding the 2 individual account in cluster A and ClusterB
respectively
and 1 account which is added to both the cluster

# sacctmgr show user cluster=alpha
      User   Def Acct     Admin
---------- ---------- ---------
   user1         alpha_grp None
   user2         test      None
   user3         beta_grp  None
      root       root Administ+
# sacctmgr show user cluster=beta
      User   Def Acct     Admin
   user1         beta_grp  None
   user2         test      None
   user3         beta_grp  None
      root       root Administ+

So my question is does the account should be available on both the
cluster or should it be unique accounts on both the cluster.

Regards,
Shaghuf