[slurm-users] Regarding Multi-Cluster Accounting Information

Yair Yarom irush at cs.huji.ac.il
Wed Mar 15 09:35:12 UTC 2023

Hi,

We have several clusters on the same database. There are some entities
which are per cluster and some which are per database.
accounts - per cluster (you can have same account name with a different
account hierarchy, and different limits per cluster)
association - per cluster
qos - per database (we prefix our qos name with the cluster name to
distinguish).
partitions/nodes - per cluster (not really in the database though)
users - I'm not sure. On one hand an admin user is an admin for all
clusters. On the other hand, a user can have a different default account
per cluster.

HTH,

--

  \/       | Yair Yarom | System Group (DevOps)
  //    \  | irush at cs.huji.ac.il