[slurm-users] gres.conf and select/cons_res plugin

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Sep 14 08:33:06 UTC 2022

Please note that the on-line Slurm documentation refers to version 22.05
(the latest version)!  For your outdated version 17.x you will have to
find the old documentation.

Of course, upgrading to 22.05 is very strongly recommended!  Please note
that you must upgrade by no more than 2 major releases at a time!!  See
some notes in
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_installation#upgrading-slurm

/Ole