[slurm-users] GrpTRESMins and GrpTRESRaw usage

gerard.gil at cines.fr gerard.gil at cines.fr
Wed Jun 22 16:35:15 UTC 2022

Hi,

new strange behaviour.

I'm using sshare command to get the current values of GrpTRESRaw and GrpTRESMins.

> ‎agil‎: toto at login1:~/TEST$ sshare -A myproject -u " " -o
> account,user,GrpTRESRaw%80,GrpTRESMins
> Account User GrpTRESRaw GrpTRESMins
> -------------------- ----------
> ------------------------------
> myproject cpu=15805
> ,mem=29646462,energy=0,node=493,billing=15805,fs/disk=0,vmem=0,pages=0
> cpu=17150

1/2 an hour later an ran the same command and I get the following answer:

> ‎ ‎agil‎: toto at login1:~/TEST$ sshare -A myproject -u " " -o
> account,user,GrpTRESRaw%80,GrpTRESMins
> Account User GrpTRESRaw GrpTRESMins
> -------------------- ----------
> ------------------------------
> myproject cpu=15729
> ,mem=29504131,energy=0,node=491,billing=15729,fs/disk=0,vmem=0,pages=0
> cpu=17150

TRESRaw cpu is lower than before as I'm alone on the system an no other job was submitted.
Any explanation of this ?

TRESRaw's cpu is lower than before while I am alone on the system and no other job has been submitted.
What is the explanation for this phenomenon?

Thanks

Gérard
[ http://www.cines.fr/ ]