[slurm-users] Cluster usage, filtered by partition

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Wed May 12 11:02:21 UTC 2021

Not sure which raw numbers you’re looking for, but I’m also getting a CSV export from XDMoD to calculate the total number of jobs and CPU hours we’ve completed. Doing that through the API as well.

There’s a publicly-accessible XDMoD using data from NSF XSEDE facilities at https://xdmod.ccr.buffalo.edu/ — may be the easiest way to explore it.