[slurm-users] Exclude Slurm packages from the EPEL yum repository

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:23:30 UTC 2021

I've definitely been there with the minimum cost issue. One thing I have
done personally is start attending SLUG. Now I can give back and learn
more in the process. That may be an option to pitch, iterating the value
you receive from open source software as part of the ROI.

Interestingly, I have been able to deploy completely to cloud using only
slurm. It has the ability to integrate into any cloud cli, so nothing
else has been needed. Just for the heck of it, I am thinking of
integrating it into Terraform, although not necessary.

Brian Andrus