[slurm-users] Exclude Slurm packages from the EPEL yum repository

Loris Bennett loris.bennett at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 27 08:02:03 UTC 2021

Same here - $10k for less than 200 nodes.  That's an order of magnitude
which makes the finance people ask what we are getting for the money.
As we don't have any special requirements which would require
customisation, that's not easy to answer, so currently we don't have a
support contract.  However, I feel we should really contribute to
SchedMD's continued existence.

Cheers,

Loris

--