[slurm-users] SLES 15 rpmbuild from 20.02.5 tarball wants munge-libs: system munge RPMs don't provide it

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Mon Oct 19 05:58:31 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 15 October 2020 8:50:33 PM PDT Kevin Buckley wrote:

> Maybe the SLES 15 SRPM will shed some light althought it seems odd
> that the SPEC file inside the Slurm tarball can't recognise that's
> on a SLES 15 OS.

I've not had problems building Slurm 20.02.x on SLES15 SP0 (CLE7.0 UP01), so
I'm wondering if something big happened with munge in SP1?

I'd suggest opening a bug with SchedMD on this to check into what's happening,
they'll likely be able to help with this!

All the best,
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA