[slurm-users] can't lengthen my jobs log

Sebastian T Smith stsmith at unr.edu
Thu Nov 12 21:32:52 UTC 2020

Hi John,

Have you tried specifying a start time?  The default is 00:00:00 of the current day (depending on other options).  Example:

sacct -S 2020-11-01T00:00:00

Our accounting database retains all job data from the epoch of our system.

Best,

Sebastian

--

[University of Nevada, Reno]<http://www.unr.edu/>
Sebastian Smith

work-phone: 775-682-5050<tel:7756825050>
email: stsmith at unr.edu<mailto:stsmith at unr.edu>