[slurm-users] can't lengthen my jobs log

Erik Bryer ebryer at isi.edu
Thu Nov 12 21:49:31 UTC 2020

That worked pretty well in that I got more data than I ever have before by a lot. It only goes back about 18 days, but I'm not sure why. The slurmdbd.conf back then contained no directives on retaining logs, which is supposed to mean it defaults to retaining them indefinitely. On another test cluster it shows records back 2 days, which is about when I started fiddling with the settings. Could that have wiped the previous records, if they existed, or have my changes started the saving of older data. Still, this is progress.

Erik