[slurm-users] Issue with "hetjob" directive with heterogeneous job submission script

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:36:02 UTC 2020

I’m going to guess the job directive changed between earlier releases and 20.02. An version of the page from last year [1] has no mention of hetjob, and uses packjob instead.

On a related note, is there a canonical location for older versions of Slurm documentation? My local man pages are always consistent with the installed version, but lots of people Google part of their solution, and are always pointed to documentation for the latest stable release.

[1] https://web.archive.org/web/20191227221359/https://slurm.schedmd.com/heterogeneous_jobs.html
--
Mike Renfro, PhD / HPC Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
931 372-3601     / Tennessee Tech University