[slurm-users] Novice Slurm Upgrade Questions

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri Dec 4 20:10:43 UTC 2020

Hi Jason,

Slurm upgrading should be pretty simple, IMHO.  I've been through this
multiple times, and my Slurm Wiki has detailed upgrade documentation:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_installation#upgrading-slurm

Building RPMs is described in this page as well:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_installation#build-slurm-rpms

I hope this helps.

/Ole