[slurm-users] sshare RawUsage vs sreport usage

Stephan Schott schottve at hhu.de
Wed Aug 26 15:54:21 UTC 2020

Still stuck with this; maybe this gives an idea to someone. Tried
resetting the RawUsage by forcing slurm to regenerate assoc_usage, and
though the file was generated, the RawUsage for all users now is stuck in
0. This makes me think there is a communication problem with slurmdbd
(which through sreport still reports things ok btw)? Tried changing the IP
address as suggested in this related problem (
https://lists.schedmd.com/pipermail/slurm-users/2020-March/005051.html),
but nothing. Both slurmctld and slurmdbd have been restarted. Any ideas?