[slurm-users] Slurm configuration, Weight Parameter

Sistemas NLHPC sistemas at nlhpc.cl
Fri Nov 29 14:09:13 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Thanks all for your posts

Reading the documentation of Slurm and other sites like Niflheim
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/niflheim/Slurm_configuration#node-weight (Ole
Holm Nielsen) the parameter "Weight" is to assign a value to the nodes,
with this you can have priority in the nodes. But I have not obtained
positive results.

Thanks in advance

Regards