[slurm-users] Remove memory limit from GrpTRES

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:43:18 UTC 2019

Hi,
I want to remove a user's memory limit. Currently, I see

# sacctmgr list association format=account,user,partition,grptres,maxwall |
grep ghatee
     local     ghatee                   cpu=16
        z5     ghatee     quartz cpu=16,mem=1+ 30-00:00:00

I have modified with different number of cores and no memory limit as below

# sacctmgr modify user ghatee set GrpTRES=cpu=12

However, I see
        z5     ghatee     quartz cpu=12,mem=1+ 30-00:00:00

Any idea to remove memory limit?

Regards,
Mahmood