[slurm-users] How to find user limit in SLURM

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:41:03 MDT 2018

On 21 May 2018 at 11:36, Lachlan Musicman <datakid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 May 2018 at 11:29, 程迪 <chengdi123000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I am using SLURM as a normal user. I want to find the usage limit of my
>> user. I can access the slurm's config via `scontrol show config`. But it is
>> my user's limit.
>>
>> I can find the account of my user by `sacctmgr show user di`. But I
>> cannot find the QOS or usage limit of my user.
>>
>> Is it possible to do that?
>>

> Yes :) QoS is managed by sacctmgr:
>
> sacctmgr show qos

Sorry Cheng, I only gave you half the answer.

That command will show you the QOS that have been set on the cluster.

To get a user's QoS, try

sacctmgr list associations format=Account,User,Partition,qos

If you have a lot of users (like me) I find that grep helps

sacctmgr list associations format=Account,User,Partition,qos | grep <id>

Cheers
L.