[slurm-users] How to find user limit in SLURM

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:36:57 MDT 2018

On 21 May 2018 at 11:29, 程迪 <chengdi123000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using SLURM as a normal user. I want to find the usage limit of my
> user. I can access the slurm's config via `scontrol show config`. But it is
> my user's limit.
>
> I can find the account of my user by `sacctmgr show user di`. But I cannot
> find the QOS or usage limit of my user.
>
> Is it possible to do that?

Yes :) QoS is managed by sacctmgr:

sacctmgr show qos

Cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857