[slurm-users] restrict application to a given partition

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 15 08:03:49 MST 2018

This sounds like a solution for singularity.

http://singularity.lbl.gov/

You could use the Lua script to restrict what is permitted to run via
barring anything that isn't a specific singularity script.  Else you
could use either prolog scripts to act as emergency fall back in case
the lua script doesn't catch it.

-Paul Edmon-