[slurm-users] Two lines are printed by sacct

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:56:04 MDT 2018

May I ask what is the purpose to view intermediate job steps?
Also, today when I run sacct command, I only see the last two jobs

[mahmood at rocks7 g]$ sacct -a
       JobID    JobName  Partition    Account  AllocCPUS      State ExitCode
7              g-test    CLUSTER      local          6 CANCELLED+      0:0
7.batch           batch                 local          6  CANCELLED     0:15
8              g-test    CLUSTER      local          6 CANCELLED+      0:0
8.batch           batch                 local          6  CANCELLED     0:15

Is that normal?

Regards,
Mahmood