[slurm-users] Two lines are printed by sacct

Christopher Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Wed Apr 11 18:02:22 MDT 2018

On 12/04/18 04:00, Mahmood Naderan wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Mahmood,

> I would like to know why the sacct command which I am usinig that to
>  get some reports, shows two lines for each job.

sacct reports one line per job step by default, not per job.

If you add the 'JobName' field to your sacct command you'll see what the
steps are.

You can collapse the job steps down into a single line with the -X flag:

        -X, --allocations
                  Only show cumulative statistics for each job, not the
intermediate steps.

Hope that helps,
Chris