[slurm-users] Fwd: Problem installing slurm on computer cluster

Bruno Santos bacmsantos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:08:31 MST 2017

Thank you everyone. I seem to have sorted and it was indeed some system
config left.
And John yes I agree with you and good to see the strategy of having them
installed on a network share is the one I was thinking of following. Will
probably keep a centralized apt-cache to make sure all the libs installed
with apt-get are the same across the cluster so there are no issues using
the manually installed software in the shared folder.