[slurm-users] Configure a user as "admin" only in his/her account

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Wed Oct 18 10:29:27 UTC 2023

Hello,

I would like to if it possible to configure a user as "admin" only for his/her account. For example, in my accounting tree I have an account called "students" with users "student-1", "student-2" and so on. In this account, there are a user called "teacher" that must have privileges to cancel a job of any of the "students" users. I have read that a can update the "AdminLevel" attribute of an user, but then, this user could cancel jobs of ANY users, right? Or only of the users of his/her parent account?

Thanks.