[slurm-users] Guidance on which HPC to try our "OpenHPC or TrintyX " for novice

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 10:47:18 UTC 2023

Dear All,
Good afternoon
I would like to install and study  and administer HPC, as first step planning to install one of the HPC. When I check the docs I can see OpenHPC and TrintyX both of them have slurm in built
Like to get advice, which one would be better for me (have knowledge in Linux command line and administration) . Which will be easier for me to install OpenHPC or TrinityX

Your guidance would help me to choose my path and much appreciated
thanksJoseph John