[slurm-users] SLURM new user query, does SLURM has GUI /Web based management version also

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 07:00:19 UTC 2023

    On Sunday, 19 November, 2023 at 02:35:10 pm GST, Ole Holm Nielsen <ole.h.nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk> wrote:

 On 19-11-2023 09:11, Joseph John wrote:
> I am new user, trying out SLURM
>
> Like to check if the SLURM has a GUI/web based management tool also

>Did you read the Quick Start Administrator Guide at
>https://slurm.schedmd.com/quickstart_admin.html ?

>I don't believe there are any Slurm management tools as a web GUI, and
>that would probably be a security nightmare anyway because privileged
>system access is required.

There are a number of monitoring tools for viewing the status of Slurm jobs.

Thanks , can you please advice me on the monitoring tools, I have been trying Zabbix, but with zabbix I am only able to get CPU and RAM information of each nodeNot able to get the SLURM activirties monitored please advice about the monitoring tools for SLURM

/Ole