[slurm-users] TRES sreport per association

Kamil Wilczek kmwil at mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Nov 12 22:58:43 UTC 2023

Dear All,

is is possible to report GPU Minutes per association? Suppose
I have two associations like this:

   sacctmgr show assoc where user=$(whoami)
format=account%10,user%16,partition%12,qos%12,grptresmins%20

    Account             User    Partition          QOS          GrpTRESMins
---------- ---------------- ------------ ------------ --------------------
      staff            kmwil      gpu_adv       1gpu1d       gres/gpu=10000
      staff            kmwil       common       4gpu4d         gres/gpu=100

When I run "sreport" I get (I think) the cumulative report. There
is no "association" option for the "--format" flag for "sreport".

In my setup I divide the cluster using GPU generations. Older
cards, like TITAN V are accessible for all users (a common
partition), but, for example, a partition with nodes with A100
is accessible only for selected users.

Each user gets a QoS ("4gpu4d" means that a user can allocate
4 GPUs at most and a single job time limit is 4 days). Each
user is also limited to a number of GPUMinutes for each
association and it would be nice to know how many minutes
are left per assoc.

Kind regards
--
Kamil Wilczek [https://keys.openpgp.org/]
[6C4BE20A90A1DBFB3CBE2947A832BF5A491F9F2A]