[slurm-users] On the ability of coordinators

Groner, Rob rug262 at psu.edu
Wed May 17 17:49:57 UTC 2023

I'm not sure what you mean by "if they have the permissions".  I'm talking about someone who is specifically designated as "coordinator" of an account in slurm.  With that designation, and no other admin level changes, I'm not aware that they can directly change the priority of jobs associated with the account.

If you're talking about additional permissions or admin levels...we're not looking into that as an option.  We want to purely use the coordinator role to have them manipulate stuff.