[slurm-users] slurm-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 38

Thomas Arildsen thomas at arildsen.org
Wed May 3 09:57:25 UTC 2023

Hi Jürgen

Thanks for your feedback. I think you are right that I should probably
be using `sreport` for this. I think there must be some other reason
that `sreport` is not showing me any actual output. Perhaps the
explanation could be that we currently do not have users organised in
accounts. We just have one big pile of users. I will look further into this.

Best regards,

Thomas