[slurm-users] slurm-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 38

Thomas Arildsen thomas at arildsen.org
Wed May 3 09:49:22 UTC 2023

Hi Mike

Thanks for the suggestion. I think something else may be missing here on
my end. With `acct` I can actually get the usage of individual jobs with
TRES information, but there must be something else causing GPU not to be
included in the information I get.
When I include the "--allocations" option, the TRES information
disappears from my output.
In any case, I think it would kind of be re-implementing the job of
`sreport` this way, so I will look further into making `sreport` work
for me.

Best regards,

Thomas