[slurm-users] Keep CPU Jobs Off GPU Nodes

Frank Pari parif at bc.edu
Tue Mar 28 23:24:05 UTC 2023

Well, I wanted to avoid using lua.  But, it looks like that's going to be
the easiest way to do this without having to create a separate partition
for the GPUs.  Basically, check for at least one gpu in the job submission
and if none exclude all GPU nodes for the job.

[image: image.png]

Now I'm wondering how to auto-gen the list of nodes with GPUs, so I don't
have to remember to update job_submit.lua everytime we get new GPU nodes.

-F