[slurm-users] Slurm - UnkillableStepProgram

Stefan Staeglich staeglis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jan 20 11:51:45 UTC 2023

Hi Chris,

thank you. I've overseen this part.

But someone who is actually using a UnkillableStepProgram stated the opposite
(that it's executed on the controller nodes). Are you aware of any change
between Slurm releases? Maybe one of the two parts is just a leftover. Are you
using a UnkillableStepProgram?

Thank you :)

Best,
Stefan

--
Stefan Stäglich,  Universität Freiburg,  Institut für Informatik
Georges-Köhler-Allee,  Geb.52,   79110 Freiburg,    Germany

E-Mail : staeglis at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
WWW    : ml.informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Telefon: +49 761 203-8223