[slurm-users] Accounting/access on total usage

Ross Dickson ross.dickson at ace-net.ca
Tue Jan 17 21:50:00 UTC 2023

Hi Frank.

You can do something very close to what you describe with a QoS for each
group and the NoDecay option (
https://slurm.schedmd.com/sacctmgr.html#SECTION_SPECIFICATIONS-FOR-QOS).
We use this in conjunction with PriorityUsageResetPeriod=quarterly to
provide a usage cap for certain groups.

Cheers,
Ross Dickson
Dalhousie University / ACENET / Digital Research Alliance of Canada