[slurm-users] Several slurmdbds against one mysql server?

Angel de Vicente angel.de.vicente at iac.es
Sun Apr 30 05:53:16 UTC 2023

Hi Ole,

Ole Holm Nielsen <Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk> writes:

> Maybe you want to use Slurm federated clusters with a single database

thanks for the links, but federated clusters is not what I need. I want
to have separate clusters, with different users, job IDs, etc. and the
only think that I want to aggregate is their databases, to simplify my
life when gathering stats. My question was, then, to try and understand
the pros and cons of having several slurmdbds or just one.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)

 GPG: 0x8BDC390B69033F52