[slurm-users] Accounting core-hours usages

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Mon Oct 10 14:57:17 UTC 2022

Dear Sushil: please share the slurm.conf, if possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee
System Analyst | Scientist B
Supercomputing Facility & Information System and Technology Facility
Academic Block 5, Room 110A
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar [https://iitgn.ac.in/]
Palaj, Gujarat 382055, INDIA
*IITGN: Celebrating 10 years of educational excellence
<http://sites.iitgn.ac.in/10/>*