[slurm-users] Accounting core-hours usages

Jörg Striewski striewski at ismll.de
Mon Oct 10 14:46:54 UTC 2022

did you enter the information slurm needs for the database in
slurmdbd,conf and slurm.conf ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

--
Jörg Striewski

Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL)
Institute of Computer Science
University of Hildesheim Germany
post address: Universitätsplatz 1, D-31141Hildesheim, Germany
visitor address: Samelsonplatz 1, D-31141 Hildesheim,Germany
Tel.(+49) 05121 / 883-40392
http://www.ismll.uni-hildesheim.de