[slurm-users] Check consistency

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:47:09 UTC 2022

Is there a simple way to check that whas slurm is running is what the
config say it should be?

For example, my understanding is that changing cgroup.conf should be
followed by 'systemctl stop slurmd' on all compute nodes, then
'systemctl restart slurmctld' on the head node, then 'systemctl start
slurmd' on the compute nodes.

Assuming this is correct, is there a way to query the nodes and ask if
they are indeed running what the config is saying (or alternatively
have them dump their config files somewhere for me to manually run a
diff on)?

Thanks,
Davide