[slurm-users] Slurm version 22.05 is now available
tim at schedmd.com
Thu May 26 21:02:55 UTC 2022
We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm release 22.05.0.
To highlight some new features in 22.05:
- Support for dynamic node addition and removal
- Support for native Linux cgroup v2 operation
- Newly added plugins to support HPE Slingshot 11 networks
(switch/hpe_slingshot), and Intel Xe GPUs (gpu/oneapi)
- Added new acct_gather_interconnect/sysfs plugin to collect statistics
from arbitrary network interfaces.
- Expanded and synced set of environment variables available in the
- New "--prefer" option to job submissions to allow for a "soft
constraint" request to influence node selection.
- Optional support for license planning in the backfill scheduler with
"bf_licenses" option in SchedulerParameters.
The main Slurm documentation site at https://slurm.schedmd.com/ has been
updated now as well.
Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .
Chief Technology Officer, SchedMD LLC
Commercial Slurm Development and Support
More information about the slurm-users