[slurm-users] SLURM: reconfig

Steven Varga steven.varga at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:17:48 UTC 2022

Thank you for the quick reply! I know I am pushing my luck here: is it
possible to modify slurm: src/common/[read_conf.c, node_conf.c]
src/slurmctld/[read_config.c, ...] such that the state can be maintained
dynamically? -- or cheaper to write a job manager with less features but
supporting dynamic nodes from ground up?
best wishes: steve