[slurm-users] detailed worker state with sinfo

Guillaume COCHARD guillaume.cochard at cc.in2p3.fr
Mon Jun 27 07:05:29 UTC 2022

Hello,

You can use `scontrol show nodes` (for all nodes) or `scontrol show node <nodename(s)>` (for one or more nodes).

For example :

```
$ scontrol show node node0001
NodeName=node0001 Arch=x86_64
[…]
State=DOWN+DRAIN+NOT_RESPONDING
[…]
```

With that it would be quite easy to write a small script if you want a specific output.

Regards,
Guillaume