[slurm-users] multifactor priority calculation

z148x at arcor.de z148x at arcor.de
Mon Jun 13 20:08:40 UTC 2022

Hello Lyn,
only the priority settings I wrote as example are in the slurm config.

Maybe I found the missing peace.
It looks like the priority (for some jobs?) in the slurm (19.05.5)
database is not updated. I retrieve these values via slurmdb over
pyslurm.

This would be a problem for my purposes, the priority values from squeue
seem to fit.

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Mike