[slurm-users] Epilog script does not execute

mercan ahmet.mercan at uhem.itu.edu.tr
Mon Jul 18 11:41:59 UTC 2022

Hi;

The Epilog script will be invoked by slurm user at job's node. Who is
your slurm user? Did the slurm user have right to read & execute your
epilog script. Did you check slurmctld logs?

Also, instead of the using the /tmp directory, if you can use a shared
directory, you can look for the file at single directory.

Regards,

Ahmet M.