[slurm-users] Epilog script does not execute

Purvesh Parmar purveshp0507 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:29:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have written a shell script with the name epilog-test. I have mentioned
in the slurm.conf file :
Epilog=/var/slurm/etc/epilog-test
The same slurm.conf file has been copied on all the nodes.

My epilog-test is

#! /bin/bash
echo "epilog test" > /tmp/testfile

Chmod +x epilog-test

I have restarted slurmctld on master and slurmd on the nodes. Then I have
tested jobs, but nothing executes after the job is over.

Please help

Regards,
Purvesh