[slurm-users] Allow SFTP on a specific compute node

Jake Jellinek jakejellinek at outlook.com
Tue Jul 12 06:56:47 UTC 2022

I cannot think of any way to do this within the Slurm configuration

I would solve this by having a wrapper run at boot time which started a new sshd process on a different port which you secured (ie only that user could connect) and then start this as part of your boot time scripts
If your script was started on one of your ‘special’ machines, start the second instance of sshd…..if not, do nothing

Hope that helps