[slurm-users] Add partition to existing user association

Thekla Loizou t.loizou at cyi.ac.cy
Tue Jan 25 06:59:14 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I agree with both Marcus and Loris.

I am referring to modifying the association basically since when we
first created our associations we had only "user" and "account" and now
we also need to add the "partition".

My understanding from the documentation was that I would be able to
modify the association and add the partition but it seems that this is
not the case.

So I guess we will proceed with my original solution to delete all
associations consisting of "user" and "account" and create new ones
consisting of "user", "account" and "partition".

Regards,

Thekla