[slurm-users] Add partition to existing user association

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 24 13:54:48 UTC 2022

Hi all,

an association is a triple (quadruple if you have several clusters) consisting of "user", "account" and "partition".
So, you need to add a association.

I'm not sure, how the accounting works, if no partition is set. We are always setting that triple, automatically during first submission to this triple.

Not all users / account are allowed to use all partitions. This is checked externally, and if the user is allowed to submit to a partition with a specific account, we add that triple with sacctmgr.

Best
Marcus

--
Dipl.-Inf. Marcus Wagner