[slurm-users] Add partition to existing user association

Dori Sajdak djm29 at buffalo.edu
Fri Jan 21 17:43:30 UTC 2022

Hi Thekla,

When it comes to partitions, I believe you need to specify the cluster so in your example:

sacctmgr modify user thekla account=ops set partition=gpu where cluster=YourClusterName

QOS is not tied to a specific cluster but partitions are.  That should work for you.

Dori

***************************************
Dori Sajdak (she/her/hers)
Senior Systems Administrator
Center for Computational Research
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
701 Ellicott St
Buffalo, New York 14203
Phone: (716) 881-8934
Fax: (716) 849-6656