[slurm-users] Does setting 'job_desc.mail_user' in job_submit.lua work?

Loris Bennett loris.bennett at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 10 12:55:53 UTC 2022

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for confirming.  So this is a bug (a documentation one at least),
since

  https://slurm.schedmd.com/job_submit_plugins.html

claims that

  _get_job_req_field() contains the list of attributes available for the
  job_descriptor (e.g. submission or modification request).

and _get_job_req_field() contains 'mail_user'.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Herr/Mr)