[slurm-users] What is the 'Root/Cluster association' level in Resource Limits document mean?

Paul Brunk pbrunk at uga.edu
Thu Feb 10 02:27:37 UTC 2022

Hi:

You can use e.g. 'sacctmgr show -s users', and you'll see each user's
cluster assocation as one of the output columns.  If the name were
'yourcluster', then you could do: sacctmgr modify cluster
name=yourcluster set grpTres="node=8".

==
Paul Brunk, system administrator
Georgia Advanced Resource Computing Center
Enterprise IT Svcs, the University of Georgia