[slurm-users] How to read job accounting data long output? `sacct -l`

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Dec 15 06:44:28 UTC 2022

Hi Bjørn-Helge,

it it important to know, that the json output seems to be broken.

First of all, it does not (compared to the normal output) obey to the truncate option -T.
But more important, I saw a job, where in a "day output" (-S <date> -E <date+1day>) no steps were recorded.
Using sacct -j <jobid> --json instead showed that job WITH steps.

Best
Marcus

--
Dipl.-Inf. Marcus Wagner