[slurm-users] QOS for a specific user only on a specific partition

Simon Kreuzer simon.kreuzer at h-its.org
Wed Aug 31 11:08:44 UTC 2022

Dear list,

I would like to allow a user (or account) to execute jobs longer than
the timelimit set by a partition. I am aware that this might work by
setting 'MaxWallDurationPerJob' in a QOS but I want this QOS to be
available only for a specific user/account on a specific partition. What
is the recommended way to realize this?

I am aware that QOS can either be attached to a partition or to users
but I can't see how this helps to solve my problem.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

Simon